You May well be a #CarCareBoss If:
- You possess a tire-pressure gauge in your pocketbook all the time, and may pull the car over while travelling to check if you sense one tire is a few pounds off.
- You count on a nearby police/fire stations to fit your kids’ car seats anytime. They are aware you by now.
- You’re quietly horrified if someone mentions needing a tune-up.
- You arise as soon as possible a Saturday morning to clean out your dashboard having a Q-tip.
- When you purchase a brand new vehicle, a treadmill that’s “new to you,” you get yourself a beer or vino or two, and read the owner’s manual, cover-to-cover (“light reading,” as Lauren Fix, Your car Coach represents it!)
- You bring your car or truck set for scheduled maintenance, 100 miles beforehand.
- You’ve never been stranded because of the road side, waiting around for a tow truck, therefore you do all you can to ensure won’t happen.
- You love the odor of an AutoZone; there are you feeling being a kid inside a old fashion candy store.
- All of the above and/or it doesn’t even will cover it!
You May be an #AutoNeglector If:
- You hold gnomes accountable for your vehicle’s bad behavior.
- You’ll wait around for your car or truck to start out smoking, or become inoperable, prior to you heading for the shop.
- You’ve driven in the future together other drivers explain something that’s wrong with the vehicle, similar to the squeaking of a belt. That maybe what louder music is designed for, right?
- You’ve been denied a yearly Vehicle Inspection.
- You’ve driven which has a check-engine light on. For months.
- You be aware of sense of your brake pedal going from spongy, to low, to, “Oh snap, I just blew that stop sign!”
- You have no clue after you last got new tires.
- You’ve ever driven which has a headlight out for weeks at one time.
So signify – do you think you’re a #CarCareBoss as well as #AutoNeglector?
Share proof during National Car Care Month?you happen to be a #CarCareBoss, and you might get $200 to afford your hobby. But hurry, this contest ends April 29.?Details here.
Only when it’s time for them to repair or keep your wheels, use Openbay that compares, book and spend on auto repair.?Click this link to Get Started With Openbay